Thursday, November 12, 2009

I Wanna Hold Yer Hand

I'm dating a boy named Cody and he is absolutely HILARIOUS!! Here is just one example.....we had been hanging out every night for 2 1/2 weeks when he finally held my hand, but the way he did it is probably the best story ever!!

We were watching a movie at his place, sitting shoulder to shoulder and sharing a blanket- conditions are perfect for hand holding. After 20 minutes of him not doing anything, I unconsciously folded my arms because it was more comfortable. When I realized what I was doing I immediately placed my hand where he could grab it. He didn't. Again I caught myself with my arms folded and I fixed it. This happened a few times.....Finally after watching the movie for almost an hour and me folding and unfolding my arms, Cody turned to me and said....

"So I'm just going to put my hand here (as he placed it on my knee) with my palm up and you can do what you want with it, it's up to you!" I about peed my pants!! Just the way he said it....Of course I took his hand and then he said "Man are you impossible to hold hands with!" I then tried telling him that I was waiting for him to take my hand and he never did, but then he got me by letting go of my hand and folding his arms and making a face at me.....Touche', Cody, touche'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment