14 years ago
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Burstin My Bubble in Swim Class
Today in swim class, to my dismay, Splashy McGee was in the lane next to me. Seriously though, this homeboy is like 6'4", very chatty/annoying, and he splashes.......waaaaay too much!! While I was doing laps I would have to stop when I passed him. You know it's pretty ridiculous when I look up at the lifeguard and the expression on his face says..."Really? You need to calm yourself down, sir, before you drown the poor girl in the next lane...." After finishing our laps, we got to play a game in the deep end and Splashy McGee was very excited. Bless the heavens he wasn't on my team because I couldn't handle him....or at least that's what I thought. Me and a couple other guys on my team were guarding the gutter (a.k.a. the goal) and Splashy McGee comes over and gets behind me and starts to "chest bump" my back. Splashy McGee was starting to become Splashy Mc-all in my business!! It also helps that we're in swimming suits. He's guarding me as if we are playing basketball....I turn and give him "the look." He then says, "Oh, I'm just trying to block you out." Really?! I believe it's very unnecessary for you to be all "rubbin" up next to me when the ball is on the other end of the pool. Ew. Thanks Splashy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



HAHAHA i am sorry thats all i have to say man i wish i could be in your class to see this
ReplyDelete