Last Monday I was home to go to the dentist, but more importantly for my nephew, Carter's, fourth birthday!! My mom picked my nephews up from school and took them to my house and I picked up my niece Katie, because their mommas had parent/teacher conferences. Me and Katie got home before grammy and the boys, so we napped.....it was so sweet....I love that angel!! Then the boys got home.....Katie slept most of the time, but I decided to play with them. I took Matterz (Matt, 18 months) outside to see the pony that my neighbors have. Matterz loves it! He loves being outside and seeing any animals, he just points and makes "Ooohhhh" sounds! Carter decided to come out with us. I was asking them if they liked the pony and Carter turned to me and said....."Auntie Robyn, that's not a pony. That is a lion." It was so funny! The pony is a miniature one and it's crazy hair did make it look like a lion. I love those kiddies!!
Matterz with the "Lion."


Riding in the car!! Such cute nephs I have!!


No comments:
Post a Comment