So there was this one night my last week of EFY where I was checking to make sure my girls' lights were all out. While I was outside I saw my BFF, Dantzel, and so we chatted for a while and then our friends Parker and McKay came and chatted with us too. When we were done and ready to go to bed, I looked in my trusty fanny pack to get my keys out and....they weren't there!! I walked around everywhere looking for them because I knew I had grabbed them before I left my room. After a good twenty minutes of searching I decided to throw rocks at my girls' windows to wake them up so they could let me in the building. They didn't wake up!! Honestly!! So finally I got a number for one of the other counselors in my same building and she came and let me in...when I got to my bedroom door I looked at the knob and there were my keys. I'm an idiot. REALLY?!
No comments:
Post a Comment