14 years ago
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Old man at the store....
I went to the grocery store to purchase some ingredients to make delicious cupcakes. I searched high and low, but mainly low because it's easier for me. After finding my items I decided to purchase them and I went to the shortest line. There was a woman in front of me so I kept my distance from her so I didn't invade her space or bubble. Well, the older lad behind me did not feel like he should do the same for me. Nope, he punctured my bubble with his cart, and when I say "bubble" I mean the backs of my ankles and legs....REALLY?! Did it end there, if only I were that lucky.... While I was paying for my goods and waiting for my receipt, he got right up in my bubble!! He was so close that I could smell his Stetson cologne, yeah the old-man smell!! REALLY?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment