So yesterday I was in the library studying when I got a migraine. I looked in my laptop case and saw that I had two excedrins, yay! So I took them and then decided to walk home. About 5 minutes after I started walking, I was feeling pretty weird....turns out they weren't excedrins.....they were my prescription migraine meds. Yep, straight caffeine and pain killers!! I usually only take half of one, but I took 2!! So I get home and lay down and try to rest and wait for it to wear off. Nope, four hours later I had an intramural volleyball game and I was still a bit "out there!" The lights in the gym were freakin me out and I sure didn't play very well.....But don't worry, that's not the end of the story. After my game I walked home and was feeling really good and wanted to do something. Everybody was being boring, so I started watching a movie- then I decided to play a prank on 2 boys that live by me! My roommate, Dee, had a nasty toilet seat when we first moved in, so she got a new one. But the old one was just sitting in our hall....naturally I wrote on it and gave it to the boys!! We doorbell ditched them and I got a lil' too excited and started jumpin....I can jump high- higher than I ever thought I could!! Really?!


No comments:
Post a Comment