Wednesday, September 23, 2009

My Special Mom and Sweet Dad.....

I went home yesterday for my nephew, Matt's first birthday party! Yay!! When I got home my mother made me go get a flu shot with her.....she hates needles and needs someone to hold her hand. We get there and I make sure that we get the nicest, most gentle nurse and my mom got her shot and didn't die. Me on the other hand....I think the nurse used all of her "niceness" on my cute mother and she just jammed the needle into my arm...ouch!! But as long as my mom was okay, I won't complain!!

After the shots we went to my sister's for the party. My dad got there later and drove my car. As he was going west, he couldn't see because of the sun so he put on a pair of my big sunglasses. I wish I was in the car with him.....a 6'4" large man, crammed into my little car with some big crazy shades.....love him!! Oh, and he drove my car to fill it up with gas.....he's so sweet!! He even left me a pack of starbursts too!!

You gotta love the parentals!! I know I sure do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment