Thursday, October 22, 2009

Never Stray from Your Hair Lady....

So, my hair was getting long and annoying.....it was to the point that it was really distracting me in class (where I have enough distractions without playing with my hair!). So I decided to get a coupon and take it to Hollywood Clips and get at $7 dollar haircut. Hey, I'm a college student, I likes to be savin my moneys!! Well, I soon found out that there are somethings that you can be stingy with and others that, like haircuts, you need done the right way even if it means spending more money.

The girl cut my hair and it looked nice until I went home and tried to style it....no bueno. So then of course, me being the 'independent' college student I am (wink, wink) felt as though I would be able to fix it myself. I learned another lesson, PUT THE SCISSORS DOWN AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!! Yeps, I screwed it up even more. That's not the best part though, in two days my family is taking family pictures.....we haven't done this in almost 3 years.....crap! I've tried to get in touch with my hair lady (AKA, the Amazing Tiffanie, AKA "The Hair Whisperer") but have had no such luck :(. Let's hope for da best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment