Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mardi Gras Mishap!!

So.....a couple weeks ago USU had their famous Mardi Gras celebration!! So exciting, let me tell ya! Before the festivities there was a basketball game, which we won of course. We get to Mardi Gras and were in line to buy our tickets. I get to the front and hand the girl my USU ID card and money. As she hands the card back she says, "Even though that's a boy's ID, I'll still let you in and let this one slide." Um......nope!! It was definitely MY student ID, in my picture my hair is pulled back....but it is me! I said, "Nope, this is my ID...my hair is pulled back." So I gave it back to her and she looks at it....then she looks at me. Then to save the situation she says, "well you're just so gorgeous that this picture doesn't do you justice." Thanks, homegirl, too bad you already called me a boy. Really?!

3 comments:

  1. LOVED IT SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! HAHAHAHAHA still laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah i am with logan on taht one man i am crying

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just glad that I got to witness this in person. The look of embarrassment on her face was PRICELESS! You can't pay for entertainment that good!

    ReplyDelete