
Yes, it is true. I, Robyn Lynne Jeppson, have graduated from Utah State University with a Bachelors of Science in Psychology and a Minor in Sociology. Wow. Graduation was just fabulous! I started the morning by going up to the quad to wait in the coldness to walk to the ceremony with my fellow grads. While we were waiting, there were tents set up with orange juice, ho-cho, pears, muffins, and other pastries. I decided to grab a pear. As I was eating it I was chatting with my roommate Dee and our friend Ann. It was such a scrumptious pear. After taking a picture and hiding it behind my back I looked at it before I took another bite. What I saw shocked me....it was half of the produce sticker. Yes, I had eaten the other half in my previous bite. Here I am about to graduate from a university and I eat a sticker. Really?!



No comments:
Post a Comment