Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My first day as a College Senior!!

So, yesterday I was in my first class of the semester. It was the same-old, same-old routine....but when the professor projected his syllabus on the board.....a woman on the front row made my day. She leaned down to get something out of her bag, I was thinking maybe it would be a pen or pencil. NOPE, she whips out a case of some sort and opens it up. Well, of course I was a wee bit intrigued and not at all prepared for what was going to happen next. Binoculars. Yep, she pulled out binoculars and then proceeded to put them up to her eyes and focus them so she could see the board. Really?! You're on the FRONT row, and you still can't see....hmmmmm. Needless to say, I couldn't stop myself from laughing and then texting my peeps so they could enjoy a laugh also.

1 comment: