So....The past week or so I've been crackin' Helen Keller jokes wit my roommates! I know they may be offensive....but they are hilarious. Just so everyone knows, I think that Helen Keller was an amazing person and she overcame many obstacles in her life that made her a hero. I also believe that she can take a joke.....
Why were Helen Keller's hands stained purple? Because she heard it through the grapevine!
How does Helen Keller drive? One hand on the wheel, one hand on the road.
How do you make Helen Keller keep a secret? Duct tape mittens to her hands.
How do you punish Helen Keller? Rearrange the furniture.
How do you confuse Helen Keller? Give her a basketball and tell her to read it!
My all-time favorite.....What is Helen Keller's favorite color? Corduroy!!
In conclusion, I would also like to thank my big brother, Clint, for telling me my very first Helen Keller joke when I was a small child.....
Have you ever seen Helen Keller's house? Neither has she.
14 years ago



LOL
ReplyDelete